This fourth edition will be everything users of any previous edition of Worship would expect from GIA’s premiere hymnal—and more!
- A comprehensive hymnal, somewhat in the style of GIA’s RitualSong: a substantial compilation of the finest organ-based hymnody (approximately 80%) with the best-loved piano/guitar-based music (20%)
- A wide-ranging selection of hymn texts by modern writers, mostly wedded to familiar hymn tunes
- A Hymn of the Day calendar to match one or two hymns to the gospel reading for each Sunday of the Lectionary cycle
- A significant selection of bilingual (English-Spanish) music and world music; additional language options for Taizé chants
- Lectionary psalms set to Gelineau and Guimont psalm tones, plus a sampling of additional psalm settings from a variety of composer
G-7900R is the pew edition for Worship—Fourth Edition and contains readings for the complete three-year Lectionary.