Welcome to Adventure Catechism - a new series from Brother Francis and Adventure Catechism Media!
Join Brother Francis and his friends as they embark on an adventure to explore the many rich aspects of our faith through Adventure Catechism! In part three of the Adventure Catechism series, children will learn about the Catholic faith with these five engaging lessons:
16. "What are the Sacraments?" Discover the wonderful way in which God has provided grace for our lives, from the moment of our birth, all the way until we get ready to go to Him in heaven. (8:47 minutes)
17. “What is Baptism?” Let your heart be filled with gratitude as you learn about this amazing sacrament that cleanses us from original sin, and makes us members of Christ and His great, big family! (5:44 minutes)
18. “What is the Eucharist?” Jesus promised to be with His followers always. Let your heart be moved by the way in which the Son of God comes to us through the giving of His body and blood. (7:11 minutes)
19. “What is Confession?” Learn about the mercy of God and how He provides forgiveness of sins through confession, and progress in our life through penance. (7:00 minutes)
20. “How to make a Good Confession” We know it’s a necessary part of our life and growth in Jesus, but how do we go about making a good examination of conscience and a good confession? (10:19 minutes)
Adventure Catechism Volume 4 is the fourth in an 8-part series, designed to take children on a journey through the Catholic faith!
Approximately 39 minutes.